When you become a member of Habersham County United Way, you're investing in the education of our region's children, helping to build a resilient community, and providing financial stability to local vulnerable families. It's not always easy to know how to help but with this simple yearly membership you are changing lives right here in your community.
For more than 40 years, Habersham County United Way has been working to meet the needs of vulnerable families in our region. We ensure your generous donations go to help the people right here at home in the most
efficient and effective ways possible.
Your Membership Fee Is Tax Deductible!
Perks Of Being A Member!
1. You are supporting your local United Way with a tax deductible contribution
2. Member recognition at your place of business
3. We will support your social media and advertising efforts
4. Member of the month recognition
5. Quarterly door prize drawings
6. Member of the year award
7. Annual appreciation at our annual meeting in February